De Queen Public Schools Bid
De Queen Public Schools will be seeking bids on structured cabling:
- A total of 945 Cat 6 drops, Terminated and labeled on both ends.
Break down will be
- (104) white Cat 6 for Cameras.
- (106) Blue Cat 6 for AP’s
- (46) Green Cat 6 for Projectors
- (689) Blue Cat 6 for Data
- (4) four post racks dimensions 42U tall 39" deep 2' wide
- All cable managers within server room and racks
- (40) 24 port patch panels terminated and labeled
- 1 fiber LIU terminated and labeled
- (1) 8 port KVM with LCD Monitor
- Cat 6 patch cables to connect all (945) cable drops to switches
- APC’s for data SRT5KXLT or better
- Provider will warranty all work for at least 2 years from completion of project, outside of normal wear and tear or act of God.
All bid proposals must be submitted to
Nena Land or Jay Carver
Email your proposal to
Nena Land (email@example.com) Subject line Cable Project
Or Jay Carver (firstname.lastname@example.org) subject line Cable Project